Shows progress bar directly on screen by mirroring notifications containing progress bar
Tired of pulling down notification panel every time you want to check progress of your ongoing downloads? This app allows you to have progress bar of your ongoing downloads right in front of your eyes; saving you from interrupting your current activity.
– Supports Android 4.3+
– DOES NOT require root nor Xposed Framework
– custom styles: line or circle with percentage
– adjustable position and other visual elements
– parallel downloads supported
– custom colors and sounds
– per-app progress bar settings
– smart detection of apps that generate progress bar notifications
– requires “Draw over other apps” special permission
– requires “Notification access” special permission
– requires Storage permission for custom sounds to work properly on pre-Marshmallow devices
– app guides you to enable these special permissions when needed
OEM specific requirements
Some OEMs like to implement their own “optimizations” for battery and RAM on top of Android often breaking standard Android features and behavior by mindlessly killing everything without exception including services that are essential and should not be touched.
Paradoxically, such “optimizations” make things worse as it is far more energy inefficient to create app from scratch than to start it from cache.
– Enable Autostart for the app
– Enable Popup window while app is in background
– Set battery saver to “No restriction” for the app
– Disable any “deep cleaning” features OS may have
– Disable deep cleaning feature
Visit official support thread at XDA for more info and support