Are you looking for a single app for Music, Radio & Podcast ?
Pixel is a complete Music Player, crafted with Material Design in mind and full of powerful features.
✮ MUSIC PLAYER ✮
Browse your local music library with the powerful music player. Intuitive UI and many features.
Browse your music files by Folder view
✮ RADIO PLAYER ✮
Listen to your favorite online radio stations and search them by genre or keyword.
Don’t you know what to listen ? No problem. Pixel will suggest you radio stations in line with your favorite genres/artists
✮ PODCAST PLAYER ✮
Search Podcasts or explore Podcast by categories. Subscribe to your favorite Podcast; watch or listen to the entire list of episodes.
Receive notification when your favorite podcasts publish a new episode.
✮ VIDEO PLAYER ✮
Browse your local video and search for Podcast video episodes
Pixel includes a powerful Equalizer to improve your music experience
User Interface is clean and intuitive, it follows strictly the Material Design guidelines
♫ Main Features ♫
• Built-in 5 bands Equalizer, Bass Boost, 3D Sound. Many equalizer presets. External Equalizer supported (System, Viper, Cyanogen)
• Material Design with 3 different Themes : Light, Black and Dark Grey.
• Customize Player colors with all Material palette
• Gapless playback
• Podcast, online Radio & Video playback
• Folder View
• Download Album Art (automatically or manual)
• Tap on album art to download Lyrics
• Drag & Sort the Queue
• Lockscreen & Notification control
• Headset button controls
• Edit metadata : Artist, Album, Track, Genre, Year
• Widget Support
• Customize Transition and Animations
• Sleep Timer
• Set any song as your default Ringtone
• Many customizations
• Music scrobbling (last.fm support)
Pixel is supported by Ad (only in free version).
Upgrade to Pixel+ to remove Ad and unlock all features
Beta testing community:
List of used licenses (artist in screenshots, icons, libraries) can be found here :
Contact me at email@example.com for support, bug report, any question.
Enjoy your music with Pixel !